Communication Platform in the Cloud
Works with PayPal "Out-of-the-box"
- simplyFYI uses SendGrid as the transactional email delivery platform. As a result, simplyFYI offers world-class email deliverability.
- simplyFYI fully supports DomainKeys and DKIM email authentication standards. That means that if you’re sending email using a “From” Address in the format of “firstname.lastname@example.org”, then all of your outbound email campaigns will already be signed with DomainKeys and DKIM. No extra steps required! Learn more about DKIM.
- Sender Policy Framework (SPF) is an emerging email standard that fights email address forgery and makes it easier to identify spam, worms, and viruses. SPF is gaining wide recognition as an acceptable way to fight spam and authenticate the identity of email senders. SPF is a way to validate an email’s “From” address against the server that sent the email. It’s simple to establish SPF/SenderID to allow simplyFYI to send email on behalf of your domain. Read more about SPF.
- The transactional emails are tagged such that Open Tracking and Click Tracking data is available on the email messages.
- The transactional emails are checked against your account's unsubscribe and bounce lists, ensuring that emails are not sent to recipients that do not want emails from your organization. This saves you money and makes sure that you are following CAN-SPAM requirements.
The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (acronym for Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing Act of 2003) applies to almost all businesses in the US that use e-mail, and provides recipients of spam with the right to opt-out of these spam messages, and have their opt-out (or unsubscribe) request acted upon.
simplyFYI sent by simplyFYI are CAN-SPAM compliant. So you don't have to worry about your email being tagged as spam.
- simplyFYI is designed to deliver emails reliably in high volume.
- Messages are queued and delivered in the order they are received.
- simplyFYI has automatic retry capabilities in the case of communication failures.
- Email opens and bounces are automatically tracked and reported.
- Track email message delivery: when they were scheduled to be sent, and when they were delivered
- Track bounced email messages.
- Track when emails were opened by receipient.